Sunday, May 1, 2011

What To Say In A Goodbye Card

RESULTS-Sleek Makeup-Discover yourself in the spring of Shoko.pl




I am glad that it was not me I had to choose;) because they are ALL brilliant makeup and do not like them so I just me tymbardziej feel pressures at the time of selection ....
regrets that I can not stand you all without lengthening and announce the results of the competition
Sleek Makeup-Discover yourself in the spring of Shoko.pl simultaneously thanks Hubert for the awards, which sponsored :-)

Bad Palette Girl I drew .... Kate!



Original Palette gets .... Emily!






consolation prize for the ..... Pugsilove!








At the same time wants to stand out and Pilar Farizah proposals because of their amazing :-))) I liked-and we take a look for its part, please you to contact us because they have been prepared in small drobiazagi.








Beautifully thank you for ALL notification emails and nice pictures :-) I hope you will have many opportunities for this type of action so I cordially invite you, stay tuned!

Please contact all of the above person :-) in order to provide address data-look forward to hearing no later than May 15 and at the same time want to call ahead and apologize but the parcel will be given after May 9-I have a lot of confusion in my life in a positive ;-) meaning of the word and I will not be able to arrange in advance for any opoznienienia tego.Przepraszam ....

Yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment