Thursday, May 12, 2011

Birthday Cake, Images

AVON Planet Spa Smoothing Body Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals

Planet Spa Dead Sea Minerals is the only series Avon, which addicted me with his scent:) I love and I often go back to the cream to hand some time ago and decided to take a scrub, who waited in a mile kolejce.Bardzo surprise because, after extraction of the contents of this type appears consistency:
promises to not peeling drills was good-but do not be fooled because during use it turns out that an innocent-appearing particles are coping quite well:) I started to use it only for hands and stop because I noticed that the global contact appears tweaking (and then the skin is very red.
Throughput average but practical package and the ability to purchase the promotion is an incentive if you do not mind someone like this composition:
;
3 / 5 -but I'd give more but doing their composition;) and hence reduced the note ... something something ...
Yours!
; ; ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment