Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ovarian Cyst Soar Bresr

MAC Zoom Lash Flighty Collection-introduction :-)





I'm not big fan of MAC cosmetics but when I saw the trailers collection Flighty Collection I knew, that I to want Zoom Lash Mascara , which I love tymbardziej with opportunity arises to purchase a limited color-az eyes flashed to me: D My dreams were
implemented courtesy of Marty (nicely thank you dear for your help: *) and in this way shows you my acquisitions!






Soon zaprezntuje August eyelashes look at:) looking forward to I can not especially, the green color is perfect for summer but not only;)

And you love the color mascara? can have pets? "I ask her because it is constantly looking for new colors, especially such as Zoom Lash or visible as such, does not want the effect, which can see only under the light .....

;

Yours!







* Main image comes from the http://www.zeberka.pl/img/le/554_5.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment