Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Have My Period It Hurts

dream, not a dream ... life, not life ... The momentary confusion


Series: Age of Aquarius

some time happens to me such a strange phenomenon, a bit like a dream, and while the scenes are clear and rich as in the three-dimensional film. All the action takes place in the indefinite future of the planet Earth.

Vision begins when wearied with life, full of negativity phenomena, and social inertia strongly I got bored. I decided to leave the earthly life. So I'm in the woods, the trees ... silence, peace, only the dog runs quietly. Enter the meditation of death. I feel good, I am totally connected with all of nature, as if immersed in it. I'm ready to just stay where it comes from deep within me a call, "Get up and go home." I know that this is my best friend's death .... But I do not want to return to a life full of hardships.
Then there is the Council Karmic ... keep an ancient document, and a voice that brooked no opposition notify me that I signed a contract that now I have to fill. I feel a great reluctance, I wonder if this contract is rather pact on my life ... I hear the laughter and words that be. Councils, the councils do not interrupt my blissful state, calling the dog and ... though without enthusiasm, I'll be back.
I arrive to my house and I notice a swirling crowd ... I sigh heavily, again, people with hypertrophy of selfishness. I stop and look like the whole crowd of pseudo reporters pushing me, yelling some incomprehensible asking questions ... it looks exactly as if they wanted to trample me. Phew is worse than it was before ... I dream of hot coffee. I hardly thought I cup of hot coffee in their hands. Immediately clamor increases with pushy demand for something to explain to them ... nightmare. I look and I'm silent, I have sadness in their eyes, because I know that with all this crowd, only one person will go to life, though not quite know what is to come.

I'm going home, the way I pass my young neighbor, is in a sorry state, disheveled from the madness in his eye ... I feel sorry for her. I shut the door behind him with tears of helplessness and appeal to the brother of Jesus ... I tell him how I ciężko.
On przynajmniej miał szczęście, wprawdzie jak miał 33 lata to przybili go do belki.... ja mam już 58 lat i jeszcze końca nie widać. Jezus ze śmiechem przypomina mi, że zamieniono Jego belkę na krzyż i do tej pory wyznawcy tak go trzymają... tacy są ludzie, niepoczytalni, nieżyczliwi, za boga mają ego potwora, który niszczy wszystko.... i ze śmiechem mówi, że taka jest ich świadomość i że naszym zadaniem jest to zmienić.
Uspokajam się i widzę jak moje mieszkanie wypełnia się różnymi duchami Natury. Patrzę oczarowana jak smukłe elfy tańczą z grubiutkimi gnomami beautiful singing to the rhythm of water nymphs, and salamanders and dragons applaud.
I feel in my own body fatigue, exhaustion and passively sank to the floor ... I feel only aware of how it works in this ruined body. And then I see all the ghosts are gaining on me and doing something ... dress at the end of me, require a transparent ball head ... assume the same bullets at the head of my dog \u200b\u200band cat ... This is pretty amazing. I get up quite reclaimed. I am wearing something like obcisłego overalls and white shiny silver color. I feel good in this new.
Again, I leave the house. I can see how almost everyone in this crowd are like rotting logs and only one person sits in a squatting a bit confused. I note that this happened even though he really did not even know what. The person living deal with the spirits of Nature. During this time I thought about friends living in different countries around the world. Immediately I saw what was happening in their areas ... I looked a little numb to the enormity of people are like rotting logs.
appears, it indicates that for these people is the last chance. They have to decide, and soon giving up a monster of ego and fear ... beetles love to get their cleanse. Look at what the majority rejects this proposal and decides to go along with his fears and desires.
deep sigh. I saw a lot of space brothers and sisters in ways that I can not describe. All appeared to help those at the other.
Those who pass the examination are combined in groups of eighteen. All are dressed in suits, which differ only in color. I look up and see how to dissolve the whole world that I knew before. All of our so-called inventions completely dissolve, dissolve. The climate is perfect, and nature reclaimed literally breathes full breast, the whole shining life.
Yet here and there you will see colorful spirals of energy-like a whirlwind. It turned out that the few groups of eighteen people, scattered across all continents continue to clean virtually all the perversions which men are guilty of past eras.
still do not know what is my task and what the contract showing me how. But gone is a difficult feeling crushed. Waiting for further information and ... I wake up. I have a strange feeling that I know the "film" and I realize that this is another such vision. In my heart I hear a voice, "describe it."
So the best I can, I described all of this "vision" but I do not know what and why it has to serve.

For the love of my heart
Hania

0 comments:

Post a Comment