Sunday, March 14, 2010

Search For Connection Contact And Community

few words about Java Dev


greet you, all and sundry. I hereby declare that I decided to return again as a blogger to the ranks of the Polish Internet.
Probably most people who already know me mitzvah that the blog will be devoted mainly to programming, computer science and one-tenth of a percent in my life that I would like to remain as the most private and mine. So I need to worry you my dear / (way) I will not insert photos here's half naked girl, which in fact I love very much and best regards from here.

So embarrassing that may be present in the first post for how "broad" range of my new "readers."
Well, my name is Patrick, now a student technical information in a beautiful and very interesting city of Plock. Interested in computer science with a focus on programming.
Currently I am "caught" in: C + +, php, c #, pascal, vb. And the last starting to learn java in depth, which I admit is terrible hard labor for the programmer.
As a secondary interest in psychology, I can mention, I also dream to visit the Indian peoples of Latin America, and live in a small house in the middle of the jungle on the equator. Why do you ask at the equator?
Because as we all know there is the best coverage and satellite TV totally free.

What's more I'd like to tell you, dear reader?
Oh, you are cordially invited to my portfolio which is available on my blog.

btw. I know that at the top are so cool buttons for text formatting and coloring, but no, I would not have benefited zjebie and you completely, and so your poor eyesight.


0 comments:

Post a Comment