Sunday, March 14, 2010

Difference In Cervical Mucus

Charming bones - Review of the film "The Lovely Bones"

In this post I would like to raise the subject of how popular these days technology (?) Java.
Java as we know it is oriented Object-oriented programming language. The main advantage of Java is its portability, this guarantees a special virtual machine through which applications are running. So at the beginning of the story Recently, I got the idea to write a remake of the game SimAnt for mobile phones. As it have a phone with a touchscreen I decided that the game will use it. Well, there I downloaded a book on Java, I read what interests me and I said that I had no problem with the writing of this application, especially since the language is promoted as a very pleasant for the programmer.
The next step was to choose ide, struggled with the Java (TM) ME Platform SDK 3.0 and NetBeans IDE 6.8. I decided that it would use the Java (TM) ME Platform SDK 3.0.
downloaded during the installation and found out that she still needs jdk, well, not too surprised to see a total visual studio also needs additional libraries.
downloaded installed, and then I managed to install the same idea. Starting
applications, rather ide and my oczą shows up nicely tailored gui. Wow, I wonder if convenient, I thought.

so I started to write a hello world program
File> New Project> MIDP App. After passing a few more cards wizard, I saw the sample application code.
So I decided to compile the code and see how the phone emulator.
So I chose option Clean & Build and then Run.
compiler stood and stood and stood, I waited and waited, I looked like a granny doing some ZAA my window at a speed faster than my ide.
Whore?-Shouted. What is, after all, this is not possible to be. Ctrl + Alt + Delete, no no application has not fallen. Checking Poogooglowałem and decided to install sdk a reputable manufacturer of phones, my choice was the Samsung because of any such distributions that have a phone brand. Installation
obviously not been successful wyjebało me some mistakes from lack of access, and asking you to reinstall the jdk. Well just how to do it:)? flew program files directory, ow is the Add / Remove Programs. Well, when an error uinstalacji fucked with some applications can not function without jdk. Good first uninstall the Java ME Platform SDK 3.0, phew went without problems, then jdk and I'm back at the beginning. Good installs everything from the beginning, and then sdk samsun. Jupi succeeded. Starting
once again the Java ME Platform SDK 3.0 and create a new project with sample code compiles, ready, run, and dick. Does not work, the application as if it works and works, but no results. Well przejże directory of the project is, are the jad and jar files. Okay I run it. Ooo ... It works, how nice. Java I love you:).
But my delight did not last too long, java is terribly, terribly comfortable. Let me give an example
. I got myself a canvas there, which I draw in its constructor it loads the resources. I know for example that the image will always be attached to the application, it will always be loaded, the memory is enough for him. Well I know but it tells me java "-fuck you in the ass, so what you know, as I do not know"
Well, instead of one line of code


image_tapeta = Image.createImage ("/ bg.png" );
We try {


image_tapeta = Image.createImage ("/ bg.png");}

catch (IOException ex) {ex.printStackTrace
();}


And what is it? What do I code the elements from which they never would use, what slime program checking if something has been loaded, no nothing ehhh ... how you need it.

Another thing that annoyed me, but that's about it for Samsung programmers. I have a samsung phone
avila, with touch screen. But fuck 'Samsung emulator does not have a touch screen. And how can you test the applications? You have to build, connect the wire, and its telephone, rip jar files, install them on the phone and uchuchomić. And where is the debugger to ask the way javo? And in the ass for the pardon, sir. And this here is "optimistic" accent finish this note.



0 comments:

Post a Comment