Sunday, April 4, 2010

What Color Dress Pants Go With A Purple Shirt



I serecznie quite pushing people suck ala Windows Vista and Microsoft throughout this policy aimed at forcing people to buy new versions of Windows, you can just run the new Office and Visual Studio (as in the previous system lacked two WinAPI functions that Microsoft's programmers could not detected using GetProcAddress as it does the rest of the world), or an application for. NET, which operates at a rate of turtle naćpanego uphill (although owanego JIT-code and other wonders of this world) and spilling after 5 minutes, for unknown reasons.
I am talking about Microsoft because it is the most mendacious company I know, we provide materials on how to program, how to be compatible, Microsoft guru blogs talk crap about bugs in a specific version of Windows and how to avoid them, and why developers were stupid, that they have committed but when it comes to their own This software turns out that it is only compatible with the current latest version of the operating system and the previous version to the latest service packs and everything else they say:
"I'm sorry, but you have to buy a new system (I do not want We see why not work on Windows 2000) "
normally gets me damn it ... you write software and I think I must be one of the X-Men if I can make them compatible (at no small agony, but still) even with the system so forgotten as Windows 98, I - a person, why is Microsoft's army of software developers can not make the same "miracle" ... yes I know, money, and constantly pushing people to things they do not really need.
But if you can to defend themselves?

0 comments:

Post a Comment